The Model BD100 Bulldog from Blue Ribbon Corporation is a set point pump controller designed exclusively for use with the Blue Ribbon Birdcage® level sensor providing basic pump control functions.
The BD100 controller is an easy and inexpensive solution for monitoring and controlling pump station water levels. With six programmable level set points for pump control, including on/off set points for two pumps and settings for two alarms, and a preprogrammed set of default parameters to simplify the user interface and set-up.
For more information about the Model BD100 Bulldog Set Point Pump Controller, or other Pump Controllers available from Blue Ribbon Corporation, or to request a quotation, please click here.
• Control ON-OFF for two pumps
• Front-panel programming
• Analog output for runtimes
• Secure menu for all other preset values
• 24 VDC power
• Accepts 4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC
• Non-volatile memory, no batteries
• Alternation of pumps set as default
• Set points continuously displayed, along with current level readings