Model BR1102-1103 Low Cost Submersible Level Transmitters from Blue Ribbon Corporation is a family of submersible level transmitters, designed to provide high-accuracy measurements at a competitive price point. They are offered with an all 316L stainless steel construction for extended corrosion-free service life. An optional sludge screen is available for viscous media or wastewater applications.
For more information about Model BR1102-1103 Low Cost Submersible Level Transmitters, or other pressure and level sensing instrumentation available from Blue Ribbon Corporation, or to request a quotation, please click here.
• Low-cost, high-reliability
• Submersible to 700 feet WC (213.4 meters WC)
• 1” (2.5 cm) diameter
• Up to ±0.2 % FSO accuracy
• All 316L stainless steel construction (optional titanium)
• Wet wells, ponds, rivers and tank level measurements
• Water and waste water treatment
• Ground water monitoring
• Lightning and surge protection
• Optional sludge screen for viscous media or wastewater
• Cable lengths to more than 3,000 ft with optional Tefzel®
• Optional Titanium construction
About Blue Ribbon Corporation:
Founded in 1978, Blue Ribbon Corporation had its origins as a direct distributor of gauges and thermometers to satisfy a growing need among industry OEMs. These OEMs required higher volumes of lower cost instrumentation that could offer necessary value for investment, yet which would never compromise on quality. Since that time, Blue Ribbon has evolved into its own brand of products, with its main manufacturing facility also producing Pressure Transmitters & Level Sensors. Blue Ribbon has also routinely partnered with OEMs and industrial instrumentation manufacturers to custom design gauges, thermometers and accessories to exact industry specifications.