Model 313F Flush Submersible Level Transmitter utilizes a 1.12” diameter flush ceramic sensor to reduce grease and biosolid buildup and minimizes cleanup. The corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel construction, and an integrated hydrophobic breather vent help provide years of maintenance-free service.
• 28mm flush ceramic sensor
• 0 to 2 PSI thru 0 to 30 PSI (69 FTWC)
• Corrosion resistant, leak-proof construction
• 1.50” diameter housing
• 4-20 mA output
• 1/2” NPT conduit with Hytrel® cable rated for Hydrocarbons
• Flush design saves cost and down time by eliminating sensor clean up
• Submersible pump lift station level monitoring
• Water tanks and reservoirs
• Process sumps
• Water and wastewater level monitoring
• Water recycling
• Other aggressive media
ABOUT BLUE RIBBON CORPORATION:
Founded in 1978, Blue Ribbon Corporation had its origins as a direct distributor of gauges and thermometers to satisfy a growing need among industry OEMs. These OEMs required higher volumes of lower cost instrumentation that could offer necessary value for investment, yet which would never compromise on quality. Since that time, Blue Ribbon has evolved into its own brand of products, with its main manufacturing facility also producing Pressure Transmitters & Level Sensors. Blue Ribbon has also routinely partnered with OEMs and industrial instrumentation manufacturers to custom design gauges, thermometers and accessories to exact industry specifications.