The Model BR313L Submersible Level Transmitter from Blue Ribbon Corporation is a line of highly accurate and reliable submersible level transmitters. Their corrosion-resistant 316L stainless steel construction and an integrated hydrophobic breather vent help to provide years of maintenance-free service life.
• Ranges of 0-20” WC thru 300 PSI (50 MBAR to 21 BAR)
• Rated to 900 FTWC (275 meters WC)
• 0.875” Diameter
• Up to ±0.10% FSO accuracy
• 316L stainless steel housing with optional titanium
• Hytrel jacketed cable with optional Tefzel®
• Lightning suppression as standard
• Wet wells, ponds, rivers and tank level measurements
• Water treatment
• Ground water monitoring
• Dredging levels
• Shipboard level control
ABOUT BLUE RIBBON CORPORATION:
Founded in 1978, Blue Ribbon Corporation had its origins as a direct distributor of gauges and thermometers to satisfy a growing need among industry OEMs. These OEMs required higher volumes of lower cost instrumentation that could offer necessary value for investment, yet which would never compromise on quality. Since that time, Blue Ribbon has evolved into its own brand of products, with its main manufacturing facility also producing Pressure Transmitters & Level Sensors. Blue Ribbon has also routinely partnered with OEMs and industrial instrumentation manufacturers to custom design gauges, thermometers and accessories to exact industry specifications.