Model BR400 BR800 Process Pressure Gauges from Blue Ribbon Corporation are a family of highly rugged stainless steel and brass process pressure gauges. They are designed to provide reliable process pressure measurements within safety critical environments such as oil and gas, chemical processing, power stations, environmental engineering and plant construction environments.
• Dial Size: 4½”
• Accuracy: 0.5% FS (ANSI/AMSE Grade 2A)
• Phenolic-Solid Front/Blow-Out Back Case
• Lens: Shatterproof Safety Glass
• Movement: 304 Stainless Steel with Over/Under Stops
• Knife Edge Micro-Adjustable Pointer
• IP65 Enclosure
• Working Pressure: 75% FSO
• Over Pressure: 20% Up to 10K PSI; 10% over 10K PSI
• Ambient/Process Temperature: Filled: -40 °F to +160 °F; Dry: -40 °F to +180 °F
ABOUT BLUE RIBBON CORPORATION:
Founded in 1978, Blue Ribbon Corporation had its origins as a direct distributor of gauges and thermometers to satisfy a growing need among industry OEMs. These OEMs required higher volumes of lower cost instrumentation that could offer necessary value for investment, yet which would never compromise on quality. Since that time, Blue Ribbon has evolved into its own brand of products, with its main manufacturing facility also producing Pressure Transmitters & Level Sensors. Blue Ribbon has also routinely partnered with OEMs and industrial instrumentation manufacturers to custom design gauges, thermometers and accessories to exact industry specifications.